Blogs > Lighten Up with Keith

40-year-old Keith Hockman has survived a rare brain illness, and now he's marching into battle with his weight. The Madison resident wants to show his children how to get control of your life and live healthier.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tuesday 5/10

I owe an apology to Laura, sorry Laura for not staying on top of my blog. I guess you can say that I feel victim to the recent nice weather we have been having. That being said, I think it is going to rain the rest of the week, imagine that. I really am thankful that I am a part of this competition. I have had the pleasure to meet many wonderful people over the past three months. I have made a decision that may shock anyone who is following my blog. It may seem selfish, but for the remainder of this competition I am going to focus on myself. Since the beginning, I have been trying to get everyone around me to make healthy changes in their lives. My plan has worked, and there are close family members that are doing just that. The problem is that in all of my scheming, I neglected myself. So if anyone is reading my rambling, please don't be offended by my decision. I still love my family, friends, and life in general. It is just time to do this for me. I am tired of not feeling well. I am tired of being tired all of the time. I know how good I felt when I lost the weight the first time and I am going to do it again. I would like to say to my niece Amanda, you are an inspiration to me. You were raised by two wonderful parents who did an incredible  job. They taught you to be strong, so keep going in your weight loss journey. Even though I am concentrating on myself, I will always be here for you whenever you need me. To everyone else, I will see you all soon. Hopefully you will see less of me.
 
Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home