Blogs > Lighten Up with Keith

40-year-old Keith Hockman has survived a rare brain illness, and now he's marching into battle with his weight. The Madison resident wants to show his children how to get control of your life and live healthier.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturday 4/16

Hi everyone, how are you? I know I disappeared for a few weeks, but I am still here. I have to say that this month has been a rough one so far. I haven't felt good for the last two weeks. The diet is going alright for the most part. I haven't been as strict on myself as I should have been. Eventually I am going to get in the right frame of mind to do this the way I should be doing it. Well, there is a half of a month left, so I better make the best of it. I will talk with you all later.
 
Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home