Blogs > Lighten Up with Keith

40-year-old Keith Hockman has survived a rare brain illness, and now he's marching into battle with his weight. The Madison resident wants to show his children how to get control of your life and live healthier.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Slow Start

This month is starting off slow for me. I have had a hard time sticking to my diet for some reason. I really need to get my motivation back.
 
Any suggestions??? I am not feeling very well right now, I guess that has something to do with it. I just need to get back on the treadmill and get back to work. If I keep messing around, I am going to fall way behind in this competition.
 
Not much else to say today. I will talk to you all tomorrow.
 
Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home