Blogs > Lighten Up with Keith

40-year-old Keith Hockman has survived a rare brain illness, and now he's marching into battle with his weight. The Madison resident wants to show his children how to get control of your life and live healthier.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wednesday Already??

Wow, this week is flying by. I am finally getting settled in my routine. I have enlisted some more pressure if you will by joining the weight loss challenge where I work. They weigh in every two weeks so it really keeps the pressure on me.
 
I found that it was easy to get laxed in the middle of the month. Last month was the perfect example. I started thinking, "I have another couple weeks, I'll be fine". Then hello, it was time to weigh in. At least weighing in at work every two weeks will keep me honest.
 
I just finished two miles on the treadmill and for the first time, it seemed a little easier. I think that means that I have to step it up a notch. No pain, no gain, or loss in our case. OK everyone, I have to put the kids to bed so I better get going. I will talk to you soon.
 
Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home