Blogs > Lighten Up with Keith

40-year-old Keith Hockman has survived a rare brain illness, and now he's marching into battle with his weight. The Madison resident wants to show his children how to get control of your life and live healthier.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Back on track

I am back to my routine. That is a good thing. It is amazing what a few days of indulgence will do to your progress. Let's just say that it is a rough reminder that I need to stay on track. I did two and a half miles on the treadmill this morning. I decided to do it in the morning, it gets your blood pumping for the day.
 
I have to say that it is really hard to get going in the morning. The next week is going to be tough, but after that I shouldn't have any problems. I am usually up early, but I haven't worked out in the morning in a long time.
 
Oh well, not a lot going on today. I am pretty tired. I have to adjust to the morning workout schedule. It will all come together in time. I will talk to you soon.
 
Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home