Blogs > Lighten Up with Keith

40-year-old Keith Hockman has survived a rare brain illness, and now he's marching into battle with his weight. The Madison resident wants to show his children how to get control of your life and live healthier.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thursday 3/31

OK, I have decided to stop checking my weight everyday. I really think that it is a deterrent. I know that ones weight will fluctuate from day to day, but it is really depressing to see it some times. So, that's it, the scale is going away.
 
I will still follow my diet and get my exercises in everyday. I know what has to be done, I just don't need to check my weight so much. Anyways, today was really tough on the diet front. I just seemed to be hungrier than normal. I know that it is mind over matter, but my stomach was crying for attention.
 
I kept my cool and didn't over eat. It wasn't easy though. I did cheat on my salad tonight when I put the dressing directly on it. What the heck, sometimes you gotta live on the edge, right? Other than that, it's all good. I am still in good spirits and I am keeping my good attitude. I will talk to you all later.
 
Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home