Blogs > Lighten Up with Keith

40-year-old Keith Hockman has survived a rare brain illness, and now he's marching into battle with his weight. The Madison resident wants to show his children how to get control of your life and live healthier.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday 3/14

Today was a good day. I have been walking outside the past two days since the snow has finally went for a while. I actually had company today. My two girls joined the old man on his two mile walk. It is becoming contagious. I told them that they have to get into shape for fast pitch softball so they decided to start exercising with me. They made it the whole way without stopping, I couldn't believe it. I had them do 50 sit-ups after the walk too. They did great for the first time. I like having company on the walk. I don't really know how I am doing weight wise because I am trying to avoid the scale. This month has been rough so far to say the least. I hope I can reel it back in the next two weeks. I am trying as hard as I can. That's it for today. I will talk to you soon.
 
Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home