Blogs > Lighten Up with Keith

40-year-old Keith Hockman has survived a rare brain illness, and now he's marching into battle with his weight. The Madison resident wants to show his children how to get control of your life and live healthier.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday 3/22

Wow, here comes the weigh in. It has not been a good month for me. In fact, I am not sure if I am going to have a loss or not this month. If I make it through without gaining, then I will be alright.
 
I just hope I don't fall to far behind. I just have to up the game a little bit next month. I know what to do, so I better get to it. I am really happy that my girls got involved this month. That is one thing that I did accomplish. Oh well, see you all soon. Talk to you later.
 
Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home