Blogs > Lighten Up with Keith

40-year-old Keith Hockman has survived a rare brain illness, and now he's marching into battle with his weight. The Madison resident wants to show his children how to get control of your life and live healthier.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patty's Day

Well, the usual festivities for this day include green beer and corned beef. I am staying away from the beer but I did have a little bit of corned beef. I restrained from eating too much. I have been sticking to my diet for the most part this month but with little success. It is hard to believe that I have hit a plateau this early but it seems to be the case. The good news is that I have not gained.
 
My girls are still hanging in there on the walks. They are complaining about the sit-ups that I have been making them do though. Yes, I am doing them too. It looks like I am going to have to concentrate on the percentage more than the pounds. The weight loss is much slower this time around so I must tighten-up my body as much as I can.
 
Baby steps, right? As long as I have some loss this month, I will be happy. Gaining weight is not an option. Once I get through this lull if you will, I will be fine. I just hope that I don't fall to far behind in the process. Wish me luck. Talk to you all later.
 
Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home