Blogs > Lighten Up with Keith

40-year-old Keith Hockman has survived a rare brain illness, and now he's marching into battle with his weight. The Madison resident wants to show his children how to get control of your life and live healthier.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wednesday 3/23

Today was a long day for some reason. I guess it was the weather that made it seem unbearable. The dampness makes me realize how old I am. It is amazing how many aches and pains moisture can bring.
 
I know, I am only forty. The truth is that I broke to many things when I was younger and I am paying for it now. OK, enough complaining. Like I have stated earlier this week, I had a rough month for some reason. I have to re-think my strategy for next month.
 
I know where I made my mistakes and I know what I have to do to make up for it. I have to remember that I am in a weight loss competition, not a body building competition. With that in mind, I will change gears for the month of April.
 
With a little luck, I will be able to get back into the game. It's time for this old man to get moving. Any encouragement would be greatly appreciated. I will talk to you all later.
 
Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home