Blogs > Lighten Up with Keith

40-year-old Keith Hockman has survived a rare brain illness, and now he's marching into battle with his weight. The Madison resident wants to show his children how to get control of your life and live healthier.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday 4/29

OK, I think there is something that I need to say. If there is anyone out there following me throughout this journey, besides my niece Amanda, I have to apologize for this past month. I gained instead of lost. More than just a few pounds that is. Let me just say that it was a bad month. My motivation was tested to the limits and it is obvious that I lost the battle. I guess I have to use a mulligan for the month of April. I refuse to make any excuses for what took place this month. It was all 100 % my fault. Thankfully I have found my motivation again thanks to Amanda although it is to late to salvage this month. I just have to work harder from this point on. Even though I set my self back considerably, it is not impossible to compete for the top prize. It is like my new friend Barb said, " nobody is going to give you praise for doing something that they want to do." I forgot that this journey can be a lonely one at times. In the end, it is all worth it. I am positive that my family will benefit by seeing me accomplish my goals. Like I have posted before, positive changes have already started happening. Oh well, I better get going for now. Don't worry, I am still in this. I am back for the long run. I will talk to you all soon.
 
Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home