Blogs > Lighten Up with Keith

40-year-old Keith Hockman has survived a rare brain illness, and now he's marching into battle with his weight. The Madison resident wants to show his children how to get control of your life and live healthier.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Wow, the end of April is almost here!?@#!

OK, I have to admit, I have been going through a rough time this month when it comes to losing weight. I have done some damage to myself in the form of cheating on my diet, a lot. As fate would have it, I received some good news from my niece Amanda. It seems that she has decided to start a weight loss journey herself. She told me that she has been reading my blog all along and that she has been successful in her journey so far. Imagine that, instant motivation again. I am accomplishing what I set out to do. Not only are my kids paying more attention, now my niece is too. This whole contest just took on a different meaning. People I love are looking to me for motivation. The funny part is that they are the ones giving it to me. Well, I will make this promise to my family and to myself. I am back, and I will give a thousand percent effort for the rest of this contest. Watch out everyone, here I come. I have to say thanks to Amanda, your timing is impeccable. I love you honey. OK everyone, I will talk to you all later.
 
Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home