Blogs > Lighten Up with Keith

40-year-old Keith Hockman has survived a rare brain illness, and now he's marching into battle with his weight. The Madison resident wants to show his children how to get control of your life and live healthier.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Eve

Well, the kids just colored about a million eggs. Now the trick is going to be to get them to go to bed. Is it me or are these holidays getting out of hand? I am not the most religious person in the world, but I think that the real reason for this holiday is being forgotten right before our eyes. I think that is the sad truth is that all holidays have succumbed to big business marketing schemes. Our world is in a sad state, isn't it? It makes me wonder where we are all headed. I know this doesn't have a thing to do with weight loss, but sometimes you have to get things off of your chest, There is one thing that Easter has to do with weight loss, the food. We all have to remember to take it easy tomorrow. I know that I have done severe damage to myself this month, but I have to get on track. I have to play catch up for the rest of the contest. I am confident that I will be fine in the end. I got my motivation back, that is all I need. I hope that we all have the strength to make it to the end. I would like to wish everyone a Happy Easter and I hope that you all get to have a wonderful day with your families. Oh yeah, don't forget what the holiday is really about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home