Blogs > Lighten Up with Keith

40-year-old Keith Hockman has survived a rare brain illness, and now he's marching into battle with his weight. The Madison resident wants to show his children how to get control of your life and live healthier.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thursday the 10th

OK, I am in a better mood today. I feel a little bit better but still slightly worn down. My focus is coming back slowly but surely. I guess it is a good thing that this contest isn't a sprint. I have to keep reminding myself of that.
 
I think from now on I am going to find at least one positive thing to focus on. Tonight, I conquered the pizza monster. This one was tough and has been an arch enemy for a long time. It is like I stated in the beginning, portion control.
 
I only had two small pieces and for me that is a huge accomplishment. Pizza has been the main thing that I have been cheating with. I know that it is lame, but I am excited about this.
 
OK, that was one positive thing for the day. I could probably name some more, but I am really tired tonight. The treadmill did a number on me after work. I did stay on it longer today than any other time so far. Positive things all around!
 
OK everyone, I will talk to you all later. Have a nice night.
 
Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home